Departures in May, June, and August 2019
- All packages include 3 bedroom 2 bath, living room, kitchen, laundry room, surfboard storage garage, and personal bicycle.
- Each guest receives private room or shared room at lodging.
- Wave riding every day. Northern Peru offers high quality long period glassy or offshores and long period swell 360 days per year.
- Pacific Ocean view lodging & surfing the waves daily at Punta Huanchaco Beach town.
- Transfers between airport and your Pacific Ocean view accommodations.
- Daily wave riding at local Punta Huanchaco surf spots.
- Experienced surf guide & translator.
- You may use another airline of your choice to meet us at Trujillo or Chiclayo airports.
- Average water temperatures– May: 70°F, June: 67°F, July: 64°F, August: 64°F.
- Average air temperatures– May: 74°F, June: 73°F, July: 71°F, August: 70°F.
- You will surf Chicama during the highest quality wave day which includes:
- Chicama breaks best on huge long period swells that arrive every 4 to 7 days in May through August.
- Transport from Punta Huanchaco beach town lodging to Chicama.
- Photos & videos of you riding the longest left hand wave in the world.
- A boat captain that will drop you off at the line up take off spot and return you back to the point during each surf session.
- A USB flash drive with your Northern Peru surfing videos and photos will be provided to you.
- Jetson electric powered 8' or 9' surfboards and longboards are available for rent during the entire Huanchaco and Chicama surf trips.
- Advanced Reservation required before departure.
- Air fare from USA Gateway City to Trujillo or Chiclayo Peru airports.
- Airfare cost round trip including taxes from Orlando to Chiclayo airport estimated @ $470 to $599 for May low season, $599 to $799 for June 16 - August 15 high season departures to either Chiclayo or Trujillo airports. Connecting flights from LAX, SFO, LAS, DCA, JFK, BOS, ORD, FLL, MIA, MSY, and TPA.
- Food and beverage. Note: Washer and dryer included in lodging.
- Highly recommended: Trip cancellation insurance after trip deposit completed.
- Two surfboards and board bag will fly for $150 one way weighing up to 100 lbs (45 kg) and 9'6" maximum length with Copa Airlines effective August 1, 2018.
- Three surfboards and board bag will fly for $100 one way weighing up to 50 lbs (23 kg) and 10'6" maximum length with Latam Airlines.
- Three surfboards and board bag will fly for $200 one way weighing up to 70 lbs (32 kg) and 10'6" maximum length with Latam Airlines.
- Other airlines offers different surfboard transportation fees. Charges range from $100-$200 one way. Contact us for details if you plan to fly without your surf guide and translator to meet us.
- To reduce surfboard transport costs we suggest placing 2-3 boards per bag and share the cost with members of your surfing group. Contact us for assistance.
Surfing Itineraries Offered to Chicama and Huanchaco, Northern Peru
All packages include one full day transport to Chicama on the best wave day with boat captain and group photographer/videographer.
|May 7- May 17, 2019||$999**||or||$1799***||--Limited Space Available|
|June 4 - June 14, 2019||$999**||or||$1799***||--Limited Space Available|
|August 6 - 16, 2019||$1199**||or||$1899***||--Limited Space Available|
*Additional days at Chicama will be available for an extra cost shared by the group, if desired. Book as soon as December 1 for best rates.
**Price based on two beds and double room occupancy.
***Price based on single room supplement occupancy.